So I just received a call from the Dr's office reminding me about my dr. appointment tomorrow. Then as we talked the lady said that TODAY July 9th is my Due date (I didn't beg to differ!). About 2 weeks ago they had said that they had July 9th as the Due date too....I said before I thought it was the 10th....and then I said...either way what does 1 day matter?? So tomorrow I have my appointment and since I did not have the baby yet they said they wanted to monitor me. Not really sure what this entails....maybe just checking fetal heartbeat, etc. That would be great if we could even get a sonogram done. But who knows. So now I need to report 20 minutes earlier. I am hoping they say.......oh you are 100% effaced and dialated so we need to send you to the hospital!! (Fat chance right???) but keep crossing your fingers.
And you know how only like 10% percent of women actually have their babies on their due date.....well since TODAY is actually my due date maybe I will have it on the 10th! I was telling my sister that according to the poll I did where everyone guess the DD, weight, etc. the 9th, 10th, and 11th were the only days not guessed so I said...maybe it will be one of those days then that I have her.
The car seat base is in my car and today I just put the infant carrier on the base.....hey....I am trying to send signals that this baby needs to come! Also I got some hot wings to enjoy tonight too (it's been said that spicy food can start contractions) and if they don't - oh well - I sure do love hot wings!! haha.
So I will still update everyone tomorrow the day AFTER my due date on what happened at the appointment. So stay tuned for more information!
1 comment:
Both my Mom and my sister had babies on days when they had Dr. appointments scheduled, so maybe tomorrow will be your day. :)
Post a Comment