Ok so on my poll I know some of you had voted that Alexandra would be born on the 4th - which I thought would be cool too - but today is the 4th and no signs yet! Now it is only 10:00 and the day is young but I am guess it won't be today! Too bad too because my sister bought me a "little firecracker" onesie for the baby. I mean I will still have her wear it other days too but that would have been too cute.
Chris still tells me everyday - you're going to be late. Thanks Chris. haha. Well at least now it will only be 1 week late. But don't get me wrong....there is still hope for a baby before the 10th! It could happen overnight. But of course I am hoping that I get a full nights rest and THEN go to the hospital!!!! haha. I know you can't always get your wishes with these things but I'm trying hard!
So I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July weekend and who knows, maybe I will have some exciting news by Sunday. Keep checking back!
2 comments:
Darn it - I was hoping for a Fourth baby! :-) I will guess now for the eighth. Don't know where that came from. LOL. But at least that would be two days early! :-)
And I guess she will be seven pounds eight ounces. I am usually spot on with these predictions. :-)
Doh - that last post was me. Forgot to add my name!
Post a Comment