Monday, February 14, 2011

The Nursery is Done!

Chris has been working very hard to get the nursery done for us. He came home from work on Friday early and began painting the room, which I have been bugging him to do (hey 3 weeks left - it needs done!) Well we used the same paint as we used in Alexandra's room and it goes perfectly with the brown and green color scheme I have been using. So Friday he painted and then Saturday Nancy, Amy, and I went shopping and we picked out some things for the nursery and by Saturday night we were decorating. Chris was hanging things for me and I put up some wall decals to add some color. I am so very happy with the way the nursery turned out!









3 comments:

Brian, Tawnee, Avery and Caitlin said...

Both the kids rooms look great! I love the colors of both!

Ali said...

Thanks!

Kristin said...

Another cute room! Looks great.