Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy to be off of the couch!

So the past few days have been very interesting with all of these sporadic contractions I have been having. I've also been having pains in my abdomen and lower back which didn't peak like contractions but were just continual. The only way I could find relief was to lay (not sit) on the couch. Well today I decided that I wanted to try to go to the mall to walk around. I literally couldn't the last two days because the pain was so intense. Even last night at dinner I had the pains and it was hard to walk after. Well this morning when I got Alex ready and we were going to head out the door - they hit again. I thought that I would lay down or take it easy for an hour and then try to go. So I felt a little better and we headed out. Even as I was driving to the mall my belly was tightening and getting super hard but it did it only a few times. We got to the mall and I was shopping and I got super hot and shaky because I needed to eat. Well we went to eat and as I was sitting there eating the pain in my back was so bad that we stopped lunch and I decided I wanted to come home. So we came home and I was still having some tightness and small pains. Well then all of the sudden I haven't had any and got this burst of energy. It was so nice to be able to get up off the couch without having any pain. So now I am going on a cleaning frenzy - I just cleaned and mopped our bathroom, did laundry, and now I am going to get ready to vacuum downstairs. I am getting ready to make dinner too - which 2 days ago I would have said forget it - I'll eat cereal. Actually my mom was a big help in making dinner a few days ago since I was parked on the couch.

So maybe this is nesting..........who knows............

When we got home Chris said "well I guess you aren't going to have the baby this weekend" and I said............the weekend is far from over! Let's hope this is a sign!


No comments: