I am glad the weather is starting to get nicer. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer so I may take Camden out for his first walk around our little circle. He'll sleep the whole time anyways but at least he'll get some fresh air. Even better I'll get some fresh air! Last weekend it was nice and I was in the hospital and this whole week I have been inside. I'm really looking forward to Spring and getting out of the house!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
A Beautiful Day in "Pennsylbainia!"
My mom has been here now for a little over 3 weeks (she came 10 days before my due date because we all thought I would deliver Camden early - and we were proven wrong) but whenever the sun was out and we would go outside she would say "Alex it's a beautiful day in Pennsylvania!" Well after three weeks of hearing that I guess it stuck because today Alex was outside playing in her sandbox and she had her coat on. The sun was shining and it was in the 60's but she only had a T-shirt underneath and her sandbox is in the shade so I told her to put on a coat. Well about 10 minutes after playing she brings her coat in, takes it off and says "I don't need my coat. I'm not cold. And it's a beautiful day in "Pennsylbainia" (notice she said Pennsylbania with a "b" and not a "v") I started laughing so of course she repeated that about 5 more times. It was funny though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment