Tuesday, October 14, 2008

3 Months Old!

Tomorrow Alexandra will be 3 months old! Man it's hard to believe!! She is really turning into her own little person. She is quite funny I must say - I think she will have a sense of humor when she grows up because she is always laughing and smiling. She thinks mommy is very silly when she sings to her too! She is definitely getting more active. She has been sucking non stop on her fists. I am also beginning to think that soon she may be cutting some teeth because she has shown some signs of that. Drooling, coughing (without a cold), and some pain cries a few times (and when I put my knuckle in her mouth she was happy as can be!). So we will see. I also bought her a bumbo seat to sit in. She is pretty good at holding her head up. At times her head goes down but for the most part she does well with it. Of course she has been cooing and making funny sounds with her lips. She is grabbing objects and recognizing her hands (although most of this stuff she was doing for a few weeks now).

I made her 4 month and 6 month Dr. appointments yesterday too. It seems like she was just there (and I am not looking forward to them again because of shots!!) Well I need to stop posting now because my little bugaboo is up from her nap. She has been napping well and sleeping well recently too. I've been starting to get her on a schedule and it seems to be working for the most part! Below are some pictures of my not-so-newborn-anymore!

a cute island outfit that "Aunt Varissa" got for her in Hawaii

Alexandra trying to eat her island outfit - she is putting everything in her mouth that she can get a hold of
What a cute smile
Where's the beach????


I'm serious people.....let's go!
just relaxing on the blanket
I'm just a happy baby!
My bumbo seat (Mommy knows I like pink but she got me blue in case I ever get a baby brother!!- down the road of course!!!!)
Watching Tigger and Pooh with Daddy (really I just like the pretty colors and watching that funny thing bounce on his tail!)


1 comment:

Kristin said...

She is sitting up so well in her Bumbo! Such a strong girl!