Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Weigh-In

Well I did not lose any more pounds. From last week I lost another pound but gained it back. I need to stop having get-togethers!

So no change this week. I was able to get outside today during the beautiful weather to take Alexandra for a walk. That is one thing I think I am lacking is the exercise. It's hard since I am trying to take care of her to get the exercise I would like to get.


I'll try to be better this week. I know that the first week you usually lose more and after that pounds may come off more slowly. I want to lose about 20 lbs total but I am not so sure this will happen by Nov! Once I go back to school I think I am going to stop doing weight watchers......a few years ago when I first started I lost some weight naturally because I stopped drinking regular soda plus I was very stressed. Not that I want to be stressed but I will definitely be up and on my feet the whole day!

No comments: