Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Day of Photo Sessions

So I am sure that Alexandra is SO glad that today is over. Why? Because today was photo shoot day! We had her 3 month pictures taken at Sears this afternoon. But for those pictures she was wonderful! She didn't cry and we got some really cute pictures. I wish we would have gotten a few more with smiles but what can you expect??? We ordered a package of pictures that I can pick up in two weeks! Once I pick them up if you would like to see them please email me and I can give you our password and such because I am not going to post that info online!

So she had two outfits to wear for the shoot. I didn't believe we would be able to change outfits otherwise I would have taken her Halloween costume. I could have kicked myself afterwards but I decided that I would just take pictures of her costume on my own. So below you will see a few pictures that I took. Using picasa - a google picture site where I upload all of my pictures of Alexandra - I can do all of these artistic effects to my pictures. It is really neat and I wish I could spend a half a day just doing that - but who has time for that? Anyways, when we got home I called my sister in law to come over because I thought it would be really nice to go over to the park and take some more pics of the family since we don't have alot of pics with the three of us. Well Alexandra was NOT having that! She was cranky - actually just tired - and so we just hung out here for a while and she even fell asleep for a nap which was good for her. Before she turned into miss tired cranky pants I did manage to get a few shots of her in her pumpkin outfit.

So after a few hours Alexandra, Tricia, and I went to the park - minus Chris because he didn't want to go anymore. So Auntie Tricia took some pictures of us at the park. Now it was getting dark so really we were there like 15 minutes. The funniest park was when we took some pictures on the slide. I sat with her at the top of it and didn't want to go down because I was scared that I might drop her. I just sat up at the top of the slide laughing saying "I don't want to come down!" like I was some little kid who was scared to go on a ride or something. Meanwhile Tricia is at the bottom of the slide waiting.....and waiting.....and waiting for me come down..............and I did. haha. It was just funny because normally I would have gone down the slide in an instant but with a baby in my arms I was afraid of dropping her!

So that was our day today.........about 5 clothing changes later I am happy to say that my little pumpkin is snuggled up in her sleeper sack and out like a light! Although we all know she doesn't need any beauty sleep because she is the most beautiful girl in the world! Enjoy some of the pics from this weekend!


Alexandra watching the Penn State game with Daddy. I wanted to make her a "little lion" onesie but again....who has the time??? Not me!

Her first time at the park on the swings (not so scary!)

My little pumpkin


The tube slide...no we did not slide down this.....we just sat in it

This used to be in color but I was experimenting with the artistic enhancements in Picasa- turned out pretty good!




No comments: