First things first.....I haven't gained or lost weight. You see I keep fluctuating. I go up a pound then back down then up and down. So I am the same that I was last week and still just a total of 6 pounds lost (Stacy go ahead and eat another ice cream for me and make it Chocolate Marshmallow please!) I'll just stick to my WW ice cream bars which are very good by the way.
So I was being really good but you see I have these tasty cake cupcakes in my freezer downstairs - because that is the BEST way to enjoy them. And well I gave in to temptation.....only 2 times but still - did I REALLY need it?????? Ugh! So I am going to try to be really really good from now on. And it looks like I am going to be going shopping soon for school since only some of my pants fit. Which, hey, doesn't bother me that I am getting new clothes but it does bother me that I have to go out and buy new clothes and maybe only wear them for a little bit - because I am buying BIGGER clothes.........so that is what I get for those tasty cakes! haha.
This is a total side note but Alexandra is laying down on a blanket next to me and she is just beautiful! I just stare at her all of the time and am so in love with her!
Ok....back to my post. I created a playlist at the top with some of my favorite songs. Alot of my songs I hear that I like are on shows like One Tree Hill and The OC. I don't know what it is about those WB shows but they have some good songs. They are mostly artists that I have never heard of. And when I search for the songs they come up as "folk or indie" music. So I guess I am into folk music.
Well anyways - I SHOULD go downstairs and get some stuff done but since Alex is sleeping here I don't want to disturb her by picking her up and taking her with me so I guess I will just search for more songs for my playlist. If you want to know how to get one for your blog just let me know!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment