Friday, October 17, 2008
Pictures of Alexandra
Just thought I would add some more pictures of our baby girl. She is getting even more enjoyable to be around. She entertains me with her smiles and I love watching her learn how to do new things . She is now in that grabbing/sucking phase where she grabs anything within her reach and then tries to put it in her mouth.
Now that she can grab things she can move them too! I laid her down with the blanket and she pulled it up over her face!
and so now she is using this sleep sack which takes the place of a blanket. We also stopped using a sleep positioner too because that little wiggle worm has been using those strong let muscles to scoot out of it. This sack was recommended by a family friend - and it will keep her nice and warm through the winter months.
I finally put this jean jumper on her and boy did she look cute in it! I had tights to put on underneath but she is still a little too small for them so I used her leggings instead.
Psst....Mr. toy bug thing-a-ma-bob.......I have a secret to tell you.....
Finally able to pull on this toy that makes music. I like watching her swat it it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment