Sunday, November 16, 2008

4 Months Old

Since I am back at school I will probably not be able to post as much as when I was off - there is just not enough time! My days have been so busy. I have been going to bed during the week around 8-8:30 and getting up at 5 AM. I get up, feed alex, get ready, put my bags in the car, and head out by 6:15 or so. Alex usually sleeps on the way to the sitters and then when we get there she usually is up and happy. Then I go to school and pick her up around 3:45. She sleeps again on the way home and is up then from about 5-8:30. At 7:30 or so we give her a bath if its her bath night, I read to her, feed her, and put her to bed. So really during the week I don't have alot of time with her. I try to manage to spend time with her, grade papers, plan, and get housework done. Based on this week it seems that housework will be the thing that will be pushed back to the weekend.

But anyways, back to the real point of this pos, my baby girl is 4 months old already! I can't believe it! She is at a fun age because she is really getting curious about things and finding that she can do some new things. She still has not rolled over but she is getting close. If we position her toys at a certain angle she almost turns over. I have been helping her to get her used to it.

We have her 4 month appointment the day after Thanksgiving. I am excited to see what her stats will be. She is definately growing though. I told her that she is getting heavy when I am carrying her around alot. Today I completely finally filled the bin with her 0-3 month clothes. I cleaned out her closet and drawers and reorganized so now her sizes start with 3-6 and go up to 18 months. I don't think I am going to buy any more clothes until after Christmas - I'll wait until they go on sale! It's not like she really needs any anyways. The only thing on my list to get is a dress for Christmas and maybe a pair of shoes to go with it.

Below are a few pictures of Alexandra. The first two are her in her ladybug Halloween costume and the last one was taken today - a day after she turned 4 months old.



My little bug
Cute little bug

just hanging out on my tummy on the boppy pillow while mommy does her lesson plans



No comments: