Today Amy and I went to the mall because I wanted to try to find a Christmas dress for Alexandra to wear. And I almost came home with a dress free of charge...but not on purpose. After going to the Children's Place (where I bought her a sweater and hat but not a dress - they didn't have the size I wanted in the style I wanted) we headed to Gymboree. They had some cute dresses there but were way expensive. Well Amy had found a cute little red dress with gingerbread men on it. I liked it and after she showed it to me and handed it to me I continued to look around. After looking for about 10 minutes I decided not to buy anything and wanted to go check out another store so off Amy and I went. As we were walking and talking all of a sudden I noticed that I had the gingerbread dress still in my hand......and out of the store! I quickly said "Oh my gosh" as I raised the dress to show Amy and quickly went back to the store. Amy and I were laughing so hard and I was hoping that no one had noticed that I walked back into the store with the dress. Well no one had seen me walk out with the dress and they didn't see me return it either. Thank goodness there was not one of those beeping things at the entrance to the store that goes off when you walk out without paying....that would have been so embarrassing.
Then in JC Penny's I was looking at gloves and put one on my hand to try it on and the little plastic thingy that holds them together broke so I just laid the gloves down with another set because I couldn't hang them back up. Then in Old Navy Amy was trying to reach a fleece vest on a high rack. She was too short and as she was grabbing for it she broke the plastic hanger. I guess today was just not our day! haha
1 comment:
I thought you were going to say that Alex grabbed something. Too funny!
Post a Comment