Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Possibly my first sick day of the year...

So I've been back to school for almost 2 weeks now........but I already might need to take a sick day. The kids in my class are coughing, sneezing, hacking, snoting, and doing whatever else one can possibly do to spread germs. Of course it is not intentional and my new motto is "SANITIZE!" but somehow I ended up getting a sore throat and have now almost lost my voice.

Poor Alexandra had to listen to me just whisper to her tonight. She must think I am a wacko. And when Chris called, that was fun too, yeah um no it wasn't. You know how when you are losing reception on your cell phone and your voice cuts out? Well mine did that all on its own. He is the one who suggested I take off tomorrow. I have not decided yet what I am doing. But I just finished sub plans just in case and I will have to run up to school in the morning to get everything in order (I like the sub to be able to find everything and I label stuff, etc.). So hopefully after a evening of not talking and a good nights sleep my voice will suddenly appear tomorrow. I hate to take off already since I just got back but I want to be better for Friday, which is Parent Visitation day.

On another note.........I gave up weight watchers b/c I was staying the same weight. So I thought why not just enjoy what I am eating and stay the same weight instead of eating like 2 egg whites for breakfast being totally hungry all of the time and staying the same weight. So yeah I am a quitter........BUT I lost 2 more lbs! I think its because I can't just go to my pantry and grab a snack anytime I want now. Plus I always have a bottle of water with me at school to guzzle down.

So Stacy go eat another ice cream for me........no wait........I'll go have one myself!! haha

No comments: