Earlier this week we had our first "real" snow. We have had flurries before but this past week it was actually laying on the ground. I had to take extra caution when driving because this time I had precious cargo in the back seat! After school I took the opportunity to have Alexandra in her snowsuit out in the snow. Of course she can't sit up yet so Chris had to hold her. This week we also brought the exersaucer up from the basement. She seems to really enjoy being in it...she has lots of things to hold onto and it makes music which she really loves.
I am excited to be able to have some days off with her coming up. I will be able to be home with her for our Thanksgiving break from Thursday - Monday. Although Friday may not be so fun because she is getting her shots! I hope she is ok during them because last time it was a very long night! At least I will be off of school the next day so if she is up alot I won't have to worry about me getting enough sleep for school.
No comments:
Post a Comment