I just read Gretchen's post about her son Eli turning 10 months....which reminded me....Alex just turned another month older too! They were both born on the 15th too so I always look forward to seeing what Eli is doing!
I guess that after your child turns a year the months fly by even faster. That first year I was counting down the days until another month passed by. Now it came and went so fast!!!
Alexandra is walking more and more each day. And she can go fast too. I do have videos of it I just need to post one! I always have trouble posting videos in blogger so I will have to make it in Movie Maker and embed it....so yeah...when I have the time I will. Those of you who see her often know how cute she looks as she walks wobbly toward you! And she is just so playful! She is very entertaining to just watch. Her mannerisms just crack me up!!!
She is on a a pretty good schedule and is taking the whole milk nicely now. I have decreased the formula to 1 oz per cup and even just plain milk at times and she will drink it. And the nice thing about her being older is that she is not hungry ALL THE TIME! I remember 1 year ago when I had to feed her every 2-3 hours. I am happy that we can go out for more hours at a time now!
She is also saying some words too. So far we have "mama" (intentionally), "Hi" (just ask my mom who talked with Alex on the phone the other night. Alex told her Hi at least 20 times! "bye", "duck", "pooh", and "T" for Titi Amy. She said to Amy "Hi T". It was so cute!
She also loves cheese and beefaroni as I found out at Nana's. She ate a whole container of it for lunch plus carrots. It's yummy but sure is messy!!!!!!!
Alrighty well I need to get working on my school work....1 day left....my last day at home with Alexandra. Sniff Sniff. We may go into school for a few hours so I can try to get some stuff done. I am sure she will be plenty entertained with the new environment. Who knows though. We may end up coming home if I cannot be productive.
Wish us luck.
Until next time...................
1 comment:
I love checking your blog around the 15th of each month to see the newest update on Alex too. We really need to get these kiddos together!
Post a Comment