Alexandra had on a cute outfit that friends of her grandparents sent as a gift and she was finally able to wear it! It had a cute little sweater, hat, and plaid skirt. So I was the paparazzi but didn't seem to get that many pictures where Alexandra was actually looking at the camera. I did get some cute ones where she wasn't looking though.
Lately I've been singing the Cat's Pajamas song (not sure of the name of it) but it goes "driving in my car driving far I'm a movie star...driving in my car vroom vroom vroom. (or something like that!) Alex loves dancing to it and she sits in the diaper box (her car) and uses the wii wheel to drive her car.

Yeah she is getting a little upset in this picture.

She was having a little giggle fit. I swear she gets a kick out of herself because she laughs at herself all of the time. I hope we don't have the class clown on our hands!
Coloring with her color wonder markers/paper. Good investment for toddlers because there is no mess. I'm trying hard with these markers to teach her that we only color on paper. When she puts her markers down like she is going to color on the floor or her clothes (and she does this to test me) I take them away and tell her we only color on paper. Sometimes she stomps or throws a fit but she will learn about consequences that way! 90 percent of the time she does stay on the paper but I think sometimes she just wants to see if I really am serious. Yeah sweetie, I'm serious and in our house no really does mean no! You'll thank us later for being consistent!
No comments:
Post a Comment