
Here is a picture of me at 24 weeks pregnant with the baby boy. These days the little guy sure is moving around. Chris has felt him move and it's to the point where I can see it too and not just feel it and I feel more than just kicks. I feel turning, rolling, etc. Weight gain has been right on target. If you go by gaining a pound per week I am actually a little under. I have gained about 20 lbs so far. With Alex I gained 40. My appetite has been pretty steady but I don't feel like I have been overeating. In a few more weeks I will be into my 3rd trimester already! So hard to believe!
I actually have been working on Alex's scrapbook too. I got a nice gift at one of my showers of a scrapbook that was pre-designed. All I really have to do is add some pictures, stickers, etc and I am good to go. I wanted to at least finish that for Alex so that when she is bigger I can give it to her. I am going to be turning my blog into bound books soon. I will be making Book number 1 - birth to 1 year - next month. We are going to make books by the year - which can be a digital scrapbook/journal of our lives with kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment