Thursday, November 4, 2010

Alex Funnies

So I've been writing down a few things that Alex has been saying to me lately or just out of the blue that I've found funny.

During our potty training when it's time to flush I said "Bye Bye pee pee" and then she says "Bye Bye pee pee......see you next time!"

Another thing I introduced was a "poopy wand" to help her go (and wow it works every time!) and after using it the first time she said " LOOOOVE poopy wands!"

When we were playing with her blocks Alex gave me some blocks and said "I brought you some blocks to build a dog house" I said "Oh" and she said "Say thank you!" (ooops my bad!) and then she says "you're welcome"

The other day Alex put on my boot slippers from Old navy (which went up to her knee). Well I put them up on the laundry basket and yesterday we were laying on the floor and here is our conversation.

Alex: Mommy, are those your fuzzy slippers?
Me: Yep, they're my fuzzy slippers.
Alex: I want to look at them. (get up and looks)

Then she says: Mommy, are those your fuzzy toes? (pointing to my toes)
Me: My toes aren't fuzzy!
Alex: Is that your fuzzy nose????
Me: My nose isn't fuzzy!!!
Alex: Is that your fuzzy head???
Me: My head isn't fuzzy!!!!

Me: Alex, are those your fuzzy eyes????
Alex: My eyes aren't fuzzy, they're blue!!!!


While we were playing yesterday when Chris came home she hands something to Chris and says "Here you go Christopher!" And he says "hey that's daddy to you!"

Oh how she makes me laugh with the thing she says!

No comments: