Monday, November 15, 2010

A New Frigilator?

So we have decided to redo our kitchen and try to do it before Christmas which means we better get on the ball! I've been trying to rush this because if I am cooking Christmas dinner I wanted to do so in my brand new kitchen. We wanted to do this earlier but Chris's car stopped working a few months ago so he had to buy a new (used) car but that came with a car payment which he wasn't paying before. So we had to push the kitchen remodel back. But now the time is here! We've been looking around at counters and appliances at Lowe's and online. I've been looking at kitchens online for inspiration and I think we found a combination we like. We already have white cabinets in good condition that are spacious so we are keeping those. We are going to go with black granite counter tops, a new sink, and new stainless steel appliances. Not only do we want to do the kitchen for our sake but also for the future resale of our house.

But anyways, we have been talking about it alot and today I told Alexandra that we will be going to the store (Lowe's) after Daddy gets home from work to get some things for our kitchen. She replies "Like a stove??" and I said "Well we're not getting a stove today" but later we will. And then she says "a frigilator???" and that is when I got one of my chuckles for the day. So stay tuned for pictures as we finish our kitchen with new appliances, including our frigilator.

No comments: