Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we went up to Chris's sisters house for Thanksgiving. I cooked the meal mostly at Nana and Papa's house and then we transported the food to Aunt Tricia's and Uncle Bob's. I was really looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner - I wish I could have eaten more but I seem to fill up quickly again. Our dinner consisted of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, corn, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, mac and cheese, and rolls. And for dessert of course we had pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, apple pie, and there was also a pumpkin cake and my test batch of cream cheese cookies, which is a recipe I will definitely be making again!

It was nice getting together with our family. Alexandra loves playing with her cousin Alyssa and just loves all of her toys! She was especially fond of a cute chair that Alyssa has. What she doesn't know is that Aunt Tricia and Uncle Bob got her that same chair for Christmas - she is just going to LOVE it! We all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!


Alyssa testing out the turkey before we all sat down to eat

Cheese!

Oh Yummy!



No comments: